Today adapted this recipe to make cinnamon, raisin and cranberry bread in the bread maker / bread machine. This will be a regular around here in future. I suspect that it would also be pretty darn good in a bread and butter pudding.
1 Cup water
2 Tbs (30 ml) sunflower oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sultanas
- Coat raisins, sultanas and cranberries in 1 Tbs flour
- Place all ingredients except raisins, sultanas and cranberries in bread machine pan in the order listed. Add raisins at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Sweet or Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust colour. Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.